ALDI Meal Plan – 21 Day Fix SUMMER EDITION
If you’re like me, you want to eat healthy and yet you want to stay on budget. It’s important to plan ahead and not waste food. I put the meal plan together based on items I’ve purchased at ALDI. A new ALDI store recently opened where I live and I was surprised to find such a great variety of produce and slash my grocery bill at the same time.
The meal plan and grocery list are based on the 21 Day Fix Meal plan and use the 1,500-1,799 calorie bracket as a guideline. A few key things about the meal plan:
- You can easily adjust for a different calorie bracket by adding or subtracting containers.
- You can easily adapt this menu plan for a family. I plan on buying extra of all of the dinner items and that works out well to serve more than one person.
- I’ve incorporated leftovers in most lunches. I hate to see good, healthy food go to waste so I will be bringing leftovers to work.
- If you happen to find a really good deal on berries, they’re easy to freeze. Read Freezing Summer Berries. This is also a great tip if you find some great berries at a Farmer’s Market. Our raspberry patch is starting to produce, so I will be freezing our raspberries.
- To really succeed, I recommend the 21 Day Fix workouts. They’re also on special in July. Message me for info or use these links:)If you’re interested in the 21 Day Fix program, please fill out my contact form or use this link.
- This plan is meant to work with all of the Beachbody programs, including The Master’s Hammer and Chisel.