Crock Pot Freezer Meals: Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 – 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 medium – large white onion, sliced vertically
- 1 green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cans (10 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained – I prefer the lime and cilantro style
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 freezer bags
Get freezer bags and write on the bag: Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-5 hours. Remove chicken when done cooking and shred then return to crock pot. Serve on tortillas with healthy toppings: lettuce, beans, avocado, onion. Serve with side dishes of rice or black beans.
- Slice vegetables as directed – the onion, green and red pepper and garlic.
- Divide chickens breasts and place 1/2 in each freezer bag. Add the cut vegetables.
- Add can of tomatoes (undrained) to each bag.
- Divide and add seasonings to each bag.
- I recommend thawing the bag before cooking in the crockpot. You can thaw it in the refrigerator the night before.