It’s All about the veggies
The best thing about the 21 Day Fix program? Is that it’s all set out for me!
Mix it up!
Green container foods:
- Kale, cooked or raw
- Watercress, cooked or raw
- Collard greens, cooked or raw
- Spinach, cooked or raw – I like to throw in a smoothie with berries & shakeology
- Brussels sprouts, chopped or 5 medium
- Broccoli, chopped
- Asparagus, 10 large spears – my favorite!
- Beets, 2 medium – my other favorite;)
- Tomatoes, chopped, cherry, or 2 medium – We grow our own every year and canning them keeps me busy!
- Tomatillos, chopped or 3 medium
- Pumpkin, chopped
- Squash (summer), sliced
- Chayote squash, chopped – I’ve never had this, but it’s on the list!
- Winter squash (all varieties), cubed – I love spaghetti squash
- String beans
- Peppers (sweet), sliced
- Poblano chiles, chopped
- Banana peppers, 3 medium
- Carrots, sliced or 10 medium baby
- Cauliflower, chopped
- Artichokes, ½ large
- Eggplant, ½ medium
- Cactus (nopales), sliced
- Jicama, sliced
- Snow peas
- Cabbage, chopped
- Onions, chopped
Lots more information on 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Tips – a nifty printable on top tips for SUCCESS
- A printable meal plan calendar
- A printable grocery list
- A printable workout calendar